Sunday, August 9, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Babes

I have been on the search for the perfect bathing suit since the beginning of summer with no such luck. Well today was the day that I found that bathing suit. In fact, I found two bathing suits and on clearance. I was so excited you would have thought I had won the lottery! When I got home I tried on the bathing suit one more time when my four year old daughter walked in on me. She looked at me and with a smile on her face said, "Mommy are you wearing a zucchini? I love your new zucchini. When I grow up I want a zucchini just like yours!" Oh my, if that was not the funniest thing I had heard in awhile. I guess zucchini and bikini do sound alike. Ah, out of the mouths of babes!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

hehehe... and I THOUGHT that it was a green bathing suit!