Thursday, August 6, 2009

Huge Secret Sale Until Midnight!


Felt and Crocheted Clip Listings (Already discounted at wholesale prices for August) are Buy 2 Get 1 Free!

Non Slip Clips Listings are Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

I am all caught up on clippie orders, so I thought I would run a fun "Secret Sale" just for tonight. The secret sale really is insane!

Use the promotional code "Blog Secret Sale". Please enter your code into the "notes to seller" at the time of check out! Once payment has been submitted you will be refunded the discounted amount. Happy shopping!

If you are local and would like to order the clips directly through me, simply send an email or a convo via Etsy and we will arrange the details.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

SO COOL!!!

Thanks :) I am SURE Audrey will LOVE her new Lovlies!!

Dina said...

I am so glad that you were able to get some fabulous clips tonight. The sale surely was a success.